14 May 2006

Finals

Too much CaFfEiNe!!!
I haven't had caffeine in several months.
not cause I don't like it.
But because I don't need it.
I've been working on a total of 7 hours of sleep over the past 72 hours.

My mom sent my some instant coffee for finals season.
I just doubled the dosage.
Concentrated.
Not in water either,
But Dr. Pepper.
I feel light headed now.
And I don’t like it.

Six finals this semester.
Fun Stuff.
I’d appreciate prayer if you get a chance.
I very rarely feel anxiety,
(As my mom well attest to)
But I’m really worried about it this time.

I’ve been listening to swing music while I work.
It takes my mind off of my troubles,
And keeps my energy up.

Here’s my schedule.
Thanks y‘all

Engr 100 15-MAY-06 0730 - 1120
SocSci 112 15-MAY-06 1300 - 1650
Math 142 16-MAY-06 0730 - 1120
CompSci 110 16-MAY-06 1830 - 2220
Chem 142 17-MAY-06 1300 - 1650
Physics 110 18-MAY-06 0730 - 1120

6 comments:

~*Joyzey*~ said...

"I just doubled the dosage.
Concentrated.
Not in water either, But Dr. Pepper."

DUDE!! I know it sounds like a good idea, but that stuff will mess you up.

please, don't get so high on caffeine that you pass out, or can't remember stuff, or can't sleep! that would be bad.

Sing with the music. Praise God while you study.

Ok, I will not talk to you till you are all done. And Jason, it will all be ok.

Carey said...

Your concoction sounds disgusting, but, hey, whatever works.

Don't worry! The Lord will help you and we're all praying for you!

RobertDWood said...

Swing music doesn't have lyrics, does it?

Why the Dr. Pepper...
Have you tried that Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

Kathryn said...

Jason, drink Bawls (extremely consentrated caffine drink), or Vault. Delicious and a part of this nutritious breakfast! *points to eighteen grapefruits and four bowls of Grape-Nuts*
No, but seriously, Vault's great, or if you've got time, in the Phillipenes you can buy caffine tablets to put in sodas. Called Joss. Man, I'll never take that again, I was wide awake all night and hyper and happy and uncontrollable all day.

RobertDWood said...

Yeah, get some penguin mints.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/287d/

Carey said...

I don't even want to know how you two discovered these things. I stick with traditional espresso... quadruple-shot, that is.