16 February 2006

Texas Rocks!!!

I don't know why,
But I woke up this morning and decided to check my mail today.
So,
I went down to the mail room after my last class.
There was a key in my box.
Keys are very special in the mail room.
It means there is a package waiting for you.
I found the box number that matched my key and opened it.
I didn’t recognize the address.
When I got back to my room and opened it,
It was stuffed full snacks.
On top was a note from the North Texas Parent club.
My roommate started complaining about how the Florida Parents Club never sent him anything.
(Of course I share whatever I get)
I just said,
“Hey, Texas is better than your state.
What else is there to know?”

7 comments:

Meghan said...

*sniff sniff* do I still count as a texan?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

I think you're Texan enough to be considered a Texasn if you consider yourself one.

Meghan said...

=D

YEAH!!

GO TEXAS!!!

Carey said...

*laughs* What else would you like to receive in a package?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

good question

Carey said...

Seriously, I'll send you a care package if you tell me what to put in it... within reason. I have a "starving college student" budget.

I didn't know you could get packages otherwise I'd have sent something sooner. I assumed the USAF would keep you for the next four years and you'd come back this crazy military person... lol.

RobertDWood said...

Snacks are good for him.
Would a calling card be out of place?