16 February 2006

Texas Rocks!!!

I don't know why,
But I woke up this morning and decided to check my mail today.
So,
I went down to the mail room after my last class.
There was a key in my box.
Keys are very special in the mail room.
It means there is a package waiting for you.
I found the box number that matched my key and opened it.
I didn’t recognize the address.
When I got back to my room and opened it,
It was stuffed full snacks.
On top was a note from the North Texas Parent club.
My roommate started complaining about how the Florida Parents Club never sent him anything.
(Of course I share whatever I get)
I just said,
“Hey, Texas is better than your state.
What else is there to know?”

8 comments:

Redwalldebater said...

*sniff sniff* do I still count as a texan?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

I think you're Texan enough to be considered a Texasn if you consider yourself one.

Redwalldebater said...

=D

YEAH!!

GO TEXAS!!!

Carey said...

*laughs* What else would you like to receive in a package?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

good question

Carey said...

Seriously, I'll send you a care package if you tell me what to put in it... within reason. I have a "starving college student" budget.

I didn't know you could get packages otherwise I'd have sent something sooner. I assumed the USAF would keep you for the next four years and you'd come back this crazy military person... lol.

DAWEED said...

lol
TEXAS SPIRIT!!

Palm boy said...

Snacks are good for him.
Would a calling card be out of place?