31 October 2006

Swimming

My swimming class is going well.
We started testing today.
They graded three strokes and out ability to swim distance underwater.
The final event for the day was jumping off the 5 meter level of the tower and swim under to bulkheads to the other end of the pool.
So far...
I have a 44 out of 45 possible points.
The instrucotr said that my strokes were some of the best he's seen.
And I haven't been in the water in more than two years other than the 8 lessons we've had in the class.

4 comments:

untamed said...

Wow. *applauds* I can't swim straight to save my life. Congrats, Jason!

Anonymous said...

wow

~*Joyzey*~ said...

Wow, so what was the One point off for?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

I was three seconds over the shortest time for the five meter scenerio.