29 October 2006

Prayer Request

If y'all could pray for me,
I'd apreciate it.
I've not been feeling myself over the past few weeks.
I think it has something to do with Thnaksgiving Break comeing up.
It's either that I've not been away from home for this long before,
(Not counting last year,
cause most of that was Basic,
and I didn't have time to think about it then.)
Or its because I may have to deal with a situation I thought had been taken care of over the summer.
I'm not sure which,
It may be both.
So I don't know if I should be worried bout going home,
Or happy about it.
Either way,
I'd appreciate prayer.

4 comments:

RobertDWood said...

Be happy about it.
Your family is.

untamed said...

Not quite sure why your upset, but I'll be praying for you.

Kathryn said...

Absolutely.

Father God, be with Jason as he prepares to leave for home. I know nothing about him, but I do know how much I care about him, and how much he's taught me. Help him prepare mentally&spiritually as well as physically. Keep him safe on the flight/drive back to his 'other' home, and keep his eyes on the true destination-his true Home.
Amen.

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

WOW!!!,
Thanks,
That really means alot ot me.