12 December 2005

Prayer

Hey Y'all,
I need you to pray.
This evening at Honor Guard,
One of my teammates got stabbed in the hand with a saber.
He was doing a regular routine and the person throwing it to him missed.
He is at the Emergency Room now.
He'll be fine, but pray that it heals by the time we comeback from break.
Also,
The team is having problem with grades.
There are some of us,
(Myself included)
That aren't doing to well academically.
If we don't have above a 2.0 GPA after finals,
we can't stay on the team next semester.
Finals are our only shot at making it up.
Pray that we all do well.
Studying for and taking the finals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man I'll be praying for you and your friend!! I gtg so later. Have a good week.



Michael

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh! You mean you're not doing well!! Jason, I'm sorry I'll pray!

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

I'm gettin along,
but by no means thriving.