09 November 2006

Military Pilots

Got this from my law instructor.
Thought y'all might find it interesting.
The following is a cut, copy, and paste of the EMail she forwarded me.

If you don't think our military pilots earn their pay ...
you need to take a look at this picture ...
and then look again and realize what you're seeing ..

This photo was taken by a soldier in Afghanistan of a helo rescue mission.
The pilot is a PA Guard guy who flies EMS choppers in civilian life.
Now how many people on the planet you reckon
could set the bottom end of a chopper down on the roof top of a shack
on a steep mountain cliff
and hold it there while soldiers load wounded men in the rear?
If this does not impress you ...
nothing ever will.
Gives me the chills and a serious case of the vertigo ...
I can't even imagine having the nerve ...
much less the talent and ability ...

4 comments:

RobertDWood said...

I can't see a picture.

~*Joyzey*~ said...

Yeah, its just a light blue.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

You see?
The pilot is just so good,
That you can't even see the heli.

No...
It's not working for some reson.
I'll fix that when I get a chance,
I've already tried three times.