27 April 2006

Friday Night

I know a lot of you that read this are going to the Homeschool prom.
Hope you all have fun.
I remember it as being a blast.
It was a chance to cut loose and just hang out.

I was hoping there might have been a possibility that I might be able to drop in this year,
But that’s not going to be happening.
We have Pinnacle this weekend.

Pinnacle was designed to replace Recognition during the few years that recognition didn’t happen.
It was supposed to be a more friendly less stressful substitute so the problems that occurred previously could happen.
The question at hand is…
If Pinnacle was supposed to replace Recognition,
And we did have Recognition,
Why are we doing Pinnacle?

Nobody knows.
Regardless,
All of the Class of 2009 is looking forward to showing up ’08 and ’07 this weekend.
That’s right,
We got recognized.
They haven’t

Anyway,
The main event on Friday is called the Heritage March.
It’s scheduled to end at midnight.
That’ll be around 1 am Texas time.
So y’all dance hard for me.
And I’ll be marching hard for you.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

That is a very good question...

RobertDWood said...

Acctually, I wonder how many of your readers went to the prom.

I didn't.

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

You should.

Meghan said...

I didn't...

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

You should've too.
You would have enjoyed it.

Carey said...

I didn't go, but that's because I'm in college now and no one asked me to come.

But I'll dance anyway.