10 September 2008

Homosapian Parasite Transformation

I'm convinced,
Welfare is making society stupid.
Seriously,
If people would take the energy they invest in getting something for free,
And use it in a more traditional productive way,
Maybe America's average IQ wouldn't be 98.

Take this person for example,
Instead of buying gas,
Or even bumming rides from friends,
This rather creative individual has made a device that will allow himself to use suction cups to literally "hitch" a ride on a random vehicle.
This person obviously does not spend much time on the roads himself.
Even if this is just designed for local traveling,
I wouldn't trust my life to a total stranger like that.

And safety concerns aside,
I'm self conscious enough without wearing an article of apperal that makes me look like the space shuttle.

No comments: